Friday, March 20, 2009

I'm B1 - Simin
Alex the octopus(?) - Alexandra
5.28pm - 5.40pm

I'm B1 says:

I cant lie, its just too hard.

I'm B1 says:
You must try to understand alex.

Alex the octopus(?) says:
im not an understanding person.

Alex the octopus(?) says:
but

Alex the octopus(?) says:
i can tell who is lying through their teeth

Alex the octopus(?) says:
and thats you

I'm B1 says:
Alright then, so you think i'm lying? I could prove you wrong you know..

Alex the octopus(?) says:
how do expect to prove me wrong?

Alex the octopus(?) says:
i never misjudge people.

Alex the octopus(?) says:
and especially you,

Alex the octopus(?) says:
TOO EASY ~

Alex the octopus(?) says:
now,

Alex the octopus(?) says:
talk to the hand ~

I'm B1 says:
I can just tell ashley now, thats how i prove you wrong.

Alex the octopus(?) says:
Talk
To
You
Never

I'm B1 says:
Omg, your blog damn funny i just realised you link jermaine as mad woman

Alex the octopus(?) says:
* rolls eyes

Alex the octopus(?) says:
DONT CHANGE THE SUBJECT.

I'm B1 says:
Alright, i tell ashley already.

I'm B1 says:
* roll eyes back at you.

Alex the octopus(?) says:
you are so immature -.-

I'm B1 says:
LOOK WHOS TALKING

Alex the octopus(?) says:
i dont need you to disrupt my easy going and peaceful life.

Alex the octopus(?) says:
well,

Alex the octopus(?) says:
if you dont know im talking,

Alex the octopus(?) says:
you're kinda stupid.

I'm B1 says:
Well well well

Alex the octopus(?) says:
what do we have here.

Alex the octopus(?) says:
someone who thinks she can out smart me? :-O wow!

I'm B1 says:
I already outsmarted you!

I'm B1 says:
You mean you dunno

Alex the octopus(?) says:
that's just what i want you to think.

Alex the octopus(?) says:
but you are wrong.

Alex the octopus(?) says:
its time for,

Alex the octopus(?) says:
......

plan B!

I'm B1 says:
I think you're getting lamer in vietnam, without the influence of me making you a mature person

I'm B1 says:
TIAN AH

Alex the octopus(?) says:
OH NO!

Alex the octopus(?) says:
YOU CONTRACTED THE DISEASE :O

I'm B1 says:
OH YES!

Alex the octopus(?) says:
I WANT DRINKING WATER THEN I READ YOUR OH YES, I CHOKED.

I'm B1 says:
DEN WELL DONE TO ME. (:

Alex the octopus(?) says:
yeah sure.

Alex the octopus(?) says:
i shall let this pass, afterall, it was your fault.

Alex the octopus(?) says:
and its ok.

Alex the octopus(?) says:
i forgive you.

Alex the octopus(?) says:
i know you are sorry too.

I'm B1 said:
yeah i'm sorry

I'm B1 said:
thanks for forgiving though

Alex the octopus(?) said:
shutup.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home